Service Level Agreement
To qualify for the service level agreement compensation, you must meet the following requirements:
- Your account must be in good standing, it is for Technabyte to decide whether or not your account is in good standing.
- You must submit a support ticket within 7 days of the report downtime via the Technabyte client area (https://technabyte.com/clientarea).
- Your request must include a support ticket number regarding the reported downtime and any other evidence you have.
Service level agreement credit will be based on your monthly renewal price and the amount you get is listed below:
NOTE: Service level agreement credit cannot be withdrawn and can only be used for service renewal or purchasing another service.
Service level agreement credit will not be granted if the downtime is due to one of the following:
- Internal services including but not limited to MySqQL, Apache, PHP etc
- Scheduled downtime or maintenance upgrades – You will be informed when this happens
- Downtime caused by the customer.
- DDOS attacks
- Customer violation of TOS and/or abuse of server
- Downtime due to unpaid invoice
Technabyte reserves the right to reject the request of any service level agreement credit if there is not enough evidence to show that the downtime was caused by an issue from Technabyte or if there is a violation of any of our stated rules and conditions.