You may not publish or transmit via Technabyte's service any content that Technabyte reasonably believes:
- constitutes pornography or child pornography;
- is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech;
- is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- is defamatory or violates a person's privacy;
- creates a risk to a person's or the public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with a investigation by law enforcement;
- improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person;
- is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections;
- clearly infringes on another person's trade or service mark, patent, or other property right;
- promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking;
- is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to Technabyte; or
- is otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against Technabyte by offended viewers;
The table below shows the resource limit of our shared hosting plans:
||SH - Primary
||SH - Secondary
||SH - Tertiary
||1 CPU Core
||1.5 CPU Cores
||2 CPU Cores
|Entry Process Limits
|Maxiumum number of processes at any time
Other limits for our shared hosting plans includes:
- Accounts may not be used for file storage, database storage, media storage and streaming, computer backups or archival purposes.
- Each account is limited to a maximum execution time of 60 seconds for processes.
- Each MySQL query is limited to a maximum execution time of 30 seconds.
- Each account is restricted from operating any back end services or servers that require a process to remain running for longer than 60 seconds.
Technabyte reserves the right to ammend the acceptance use policy and change the resource limits of your account at any time. Customers will be notified when resource limits change and will be given time to act upon it.